A choral requiem
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Melancholy and stately and beautiful. Music is so rare at the Palace that it is one's duty to produce something both exceptional and fitting.
A fitting tribute
[…]Choral symphonies are very old-fashioned, however, and some make a point of appearing bored. You glance at the audience and see the Empress. She is staring, rapt, at the Consort. A single tear rolls slowly down her cheek.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- 'Inspired...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- You're no longer working on anything. [Resets 'Working on...']
- You've gained 3000 x Moon-Pearl
- Making Waves is increasing… (+10 CP)
Before being Banished from the Court:
- Carving out a Reputation at Court is increasing… (+1 CP)
After being Restored to the Court of Her Enduring Majesty:
- You've gained 2 x A Fine Piece