Apply a Fossilised Forelimb to your (Skeleton Type)
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Assemble a Skeleton
What a curiously-formed scapula! How exactly would that attach?
Game Instructions: This will always add at least one point of Antiquity to your skeleton, and two on success.
Locked with Skeleton: Skulls Needed
- 6 and below - almost impossible (10%)
- 7 - high-risk (20%)
- 8 - high-risk (30%)
- 9 - tough (40%)
- 10 - very chancy (50%)
- 11 - chancy (60%)
- 12 - modest (70%)
- 13 - very modest (80%)
- 14 - low-risk (90%)
- 15 and above - straightforward (100%)
Miraculous range of motion
It takes several attempts, but in the end you are able to reconstruct a creature with an astonishing range of motion in its arms, able to reach in almost any direction.
- You've gained 2750 x Approximate Value of Your Skeleton in Pennies
- You've gained 1 x Skeleton: Arms
- You've lost 1 x Skeleton: Limbs Needed
- You've lost 1 x Fossilised Forelimb
- You've gained 2 x Skeleton: Antiquity
The forelimb attaches, but there is something off about the way the shoulder blade connects to the rest of the torso. It is hard to believe the whole skeleton is of the same age.