Explore its lair thoroughly before it returns (1 FATE)
From Fallen London Wiki
|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: A Rat in a Sewery Maze
Who knows what you might find? I mean probably you'll find rat dung and half-eaten children, but you never know. Just be out of the sewers before the tide comes in.
Game Instructions: Spending a point of Fate will ensure success here.
Cost: 1 FATE
No reward narrative information available for Fate-locked actions.
- Dangerous is increasing… (+15 CP, up to level 200 + Dangerous Gains)
- You've gained 55 x Rat on a String
- 'Quarry's Savagery' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- You've gained 35 x Phosphorescent Scarab
- Your 'Quarry: Confounded Thing is Hiding' Quality has gone!
- Your 'Your Quarry: Wariness' Quality has gone!
- You no longer have a quarry. (Resets Your Quarry: to 0)
- Your quarry will no longer be tempted by poisoned bait. (Resets Quarry's Greed to 0)