Explore the metallurgical qualities of a Justificande
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: University Laboratory (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
How much of its unique behaviour is because of Irem, how much inscription, and how much a question of the metal itself?
Game Instructions: This experiment will yield a Conceptual Breakthrough in Currency Design.
Locked with Experimental Object
A review of old studies
You have studied the Justificande before […] But there are other questions one might ask. How does the Justificande wield its effect? Is it […] a matter of inscription […]? And what other bonds might be constructed through the choice of material in a coin?
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You're experimenting on the metallurgical properties of a Justificande. (Sets Experimental Object to 980 - Metallurgical and Infernal Properties of a Justificande)
- You now have 1 x Toxicological Focus
- An occurrence! Your 'Red Science Focus' Quality is now 1!
- An occurrence! Your 'Total Lab Research Required' Quality is now 125!
- You've lost 1 x Justificande Coin
- You've lost 1 x Forged Justificande Coin