Category:Feast of the Exceptional Rose 2012
|Feast of the Exceptional Rose!|
For feast history, see Feast of the Exceptional Rose (historical).
This year an opportunistic urchin visited people. If players had a Gift of Adoration, he would start them on the quest of getting to see the real Exceptional Rose. This story progressed through opportunity cards. Finishing would give Approaching the Gates of the Garden. This was a mystery, as no other actions gave these four qualities at that point.
Gifts of transcendent devotion were available this year, for everyone who wanted to give something special to their special one. Furthermore, gifts of adoration and scorn were available without Fate, costing Romantic Notions or Abominable Salts/Jade Fragments instead.
In addition, one could purchase dreams of a potential future married to one of four specific individuals (Sinning Jenny, The Bishop of Southwark, The Cheery Man, The Gracious Widow).
Pages in category "Feast of the Exceptional Rose 2012"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- 'Do yer wanna see the real Exceptional Rose?'
- 'Gimme, then.'
- 'We need another bribe, innit.'
- A Bohemian Gathering!
- Ask a friend for romantic assistance!
- Ask a friend from the Neath
- Change your mind
- Enjoy the occasion with your Constant Companion
- Gift of Transcendent Devotion
- Give him what he's asking for
- Help him 2
- Invite a friend from the Neath
- Invite a friend from the Surface
- Join the protest
- Looking for the Exceptional Rose
- No one, thank you very much
- Tell him to get lost 2
- Tell him to go away
- The one true Exceptional Rose
- The Opportunistic Urchin again
- The Opportunistic Urchin needs your help
- The Opportunistic Urchin turns up
- The Perfumed Pleasure Garden 2012
- Write to F.F. Gebrandt