Persuade him to bend the law till it breaks
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
He's a maverick. He should agree to a less... conventional style of investigation.
- 1 and below - almost impossible (10%)
- 2 - high-risk (20%)
- 3 - high-risk (30%)
- 4 - tough (40%)
- 5 - very chancy (50%)
- 6 - chancy (60%)
- 7 - modest (70%)
- 8 - very modest (80%)
- 9 - low-risk (90%)
- 10 and above - straightforward (100%)
He's learnt his share of burglars' tricks in his time. He […] believes the end can justify the means. Illegality's not much of a stretch after that. Soon, he's gathering information that might be useful, about people who might be criminals...
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You've gained 1 x Mystery of the Elder Continent
- You've gained 1 x Compromising Document
- You've gained 1 x Journal of Infamy
He's sympathetic to your tales of dark deeds going unpunished for lack of evidence. Evidence that the law cannot reach. But he's not going to act. He's not that much of a maverick. Not yet.
- Suspicion is increasing… (+1 CP)