FBG has recently added measure words to many item names (notably boots, gloves, wines, rubbery, a few clothes, some more 0.01–0.03 Bazaar items, "gossip", collated research) and de-pluralized others (e.g. Dark-dewed Cherries, Favours in High Places and, awkwardly so, Devilbone Dice) to their singular name.
This, undoubtedly, will take some time to present cleanly on the wiki and editors have already started (see table below). Most of it can be automated by using the wiki bot, but:
For the time being (a few days up to ~a week), I suggest we abstain from hastily renaming all new exciting items that are found. The new names, as I understand, aren't set in stone yet and it would be a shame to waste efforts like that by having to move around one item several times.
When the new names are a bit closer to being considered final, we'll pick it up from there. Meanwhile, this table lists item renames that have been detected so far:
Other renamed items (add new discoveries to the list!):
- An Exceptional Short Story > Exceptional Short Story
- An Extraordinary Short Story > Extraordinary Short Story
- A Masterful Short Story > Masterful Short Story
- Probably all the other short stories
- A Copy of your Allegorical Satire > Copy of your Allegorical Satire
- Probably the rest of the court poems and novels
- This is a strange one. Muscaria Brandy is how it shows up in the inventory, but the unlock within says "You need 25 Bottles of Muscaria Brandy". Amanita Sherry, on the other hand, hasn't changed either place ("You need 500 Amanita Sherries").
- Category:Embroiled in the wars of Illusion > Category:Embroiled in the Wars of Illusion (was this even renamed? maybe this doesn't belong here, but both are used some on the wiki, and the first is the actual category page, but the second is correct, so the bot would be helpful here)