The delightful young thing
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Attending a Party (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Who is that? Their name isn't on your card, but there are ways and there are means.
- 82 - very chancy (41%)
- 102 - chancy (51%)
- 122 - modest (61%)
- 142 - very modest (71%)
- 162 - low-risk (81%)
- 182 - straightforward (91%)
- 200 - straightforward (100%)
Your sudden appearance on their card causes a smile, but no complaint
Your connection is evident, forming the subject of much discreet discussion that evening. Apparently, people consider the two of you an excellent match.
- Persuasive is increasing…
- You've lost 1 x Time Remaining...
- Talk of the Town is increasing… (+2 CP)
- Hedonist is increasing… (+1 CP, up to level 5)
- Austere is dropping… (-1 CP)
The appeal is only skin deep
You've not a thing in common, and this dance is going to be the longest of your life. Worse, the octogenarian you jilted for this gyrational torture has made some pointed comments about your inconstancy, which do not fall on deaf ears.