From Fallen London Wiki
Tiger with a hat.
Occasionally a woman.
Pages in category "Alexis Kennedy"
The following 155 pages are in this category, out of 155 total.
- A disturbance outside
- A dreamless sleep
- A familiar face 1
- A libraryette for Mr Pages
- A meeting with the Dean
- A merry gentleman
- A Professional Reward
- A Restorative
- A stroll with a sack
- A trophy?
- A WARNING
- A wicked game!
- Accept a damp gift
- Actually, he's not bad-looking
- Alert the vicar
- Ambition: Light Fingers! 2a
- Ambition: Light Fingers! 2b
- Ambition: Light Fingers! 3
- An Afternoon of Good Deeds?
- An invitation to dinner
- An unusual wager
- Attend a lecture at the Brass Embassy
- Attend to Matters of Society!
- Bandages and Dust: The Tomb-Colonies
- Become a Crooked-Cross
- Behold the cat
- Bribe the Cooperative Doorman
- Brimstone or frankincense?
- Burly guards and porters
- Burning Shadows: the Devils of London
- Buy a permanent reservation at the Royal Bethlehem Hotel
- Buy a round at the Rusty Tramp
- Buy drinks for writers
- By the River's Side: the Docks
- Deepen your acquaintance with Prisoner's Honey - DREAM OF A RIVER
- Deepen your acquaintance with Prisoner's Honey - DREAM OF A SUNRISE
- Deepen your acquaintance with Prisoner's Honey - DREAM OF A TEMPEST
- Deepen your acquaintance with Prisoner's Honey - DREAM OF COLOURS
- Deepen your acquaintance with Prisoner's Honey - DREAM OF SPOTTED SHADOWS
- Dice for glim
- Dice for jade...
- Dice games on the quayside
- Dicing for secrets and coins
- Dinner in your Room
- Do a little promenading yourself
- Dragsman's work
- Drink Bottled Oblivion
- Drop hints until you find someone useful
- Seeking Curios and Secrets in the Forgotten Quarter
- Sell information
- Send a Calling Card
- Settle down to a game of cards
- Slip in through a window
- Something dark
- Something troublesome
- Speak softly to the little villains
- Spend a day in bed
- Spiders and mystery
- Spores and fangs
- Supply wine in exchange for Prisoner's Honey
- Taking a walk down gin lane
- Talk to a friend of a friend
- The Alleys of London: the Criminals
- The Ambassador!
- The cautious contact
- The Cities that Fell
- The Demi-Monde: Bohemians
- The gift of admiration
- The gift of the unexpected
- The Heron Tower: Events at a Lair in the Marshes
- The High Castle: What Occurs in a Rooftop Shack
- The Honey-Dens of Veilgarden
- The life of a Clay Man
- The Roof-Tops: Urchins
- The Seekers of the Garden
- The Seeking Road
- The Sleepless Tower: Disturbances at a Cottage by the Observatory
- The Tower of Eyes: Behind Closed Doors at a Handsome Townhouse
- The Tower of Knives: Difficulties at a Smoky Flophouse
- The Tower of Sparrows: Vice and Virtue in a Gambling Den
- The Tower of Sun and Moon: a Reservation at the Royal Bethlehem Hotel
- The Watcher's reward
- The Western Tower: a Guest Room at the Brass Embassy
- The Windward Tower: the Matter of the Decommissioned Steamer
- Those two Unfinished Clay Men are the ones that took Mr Pages' book! You're sure of it!
- Time in bed
- Trounce the fellow
- Day 1: A Peevish Visit from Mr Sacks?
- Day 2: A Genial Visit from Mr Sacks?
- Day 3: Mr Sacks, in taciturn mood
- Day 4: What's the angle?
- Day 5: Mr Sacks, purringly
- Day 6: A concrudescent Mr Sacks
- Day 7: Mr Sacks, in embered red
- Day 8: Mr Shacksh
- Dump it on the fire
- Examine it through your Semiotic Monocle
- Experiencing Strange Times: Twelve Days of Mr Sacks
- Feed it to a Wild Boar
- A limping figure in a top hat beckons
- A Rubbery Man lopes purposefully in your wake, tentacles dangling like hanged men's fingers
- Absolutely. But you'll take payment in kind.
- An Exceptional Story: A Musical Diversion
- Knife-and-Candle: The Underground Leagues
- Listen to the rules
- Lure the creature into a quiet alley...and end its miserable rubbery existence