"Hard to port! Reverse engines!"
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Close up, it looks more like glass than ice. How much more of it skulks below the waves?
- 38 - very chancy (41%)
- 47 - chancy (51%)
- 56 - modest (61%)
- 66 - very modest (72%)
- 75 - low-risk (81%)
- 84 - straightforward (91%)
- 92 - straightforward (100%)
A near thing
Nothing is visible beneath the waves, but you feel certain that jagged spires lurk in the darkness, ready to cut your ship in half. Decisive orders and a swift crew save the day. You steam away from the monster's path and ahead to your [goal]. […]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Troubled Waters is increasing… (+3 CP)
- You've gained 5 x Appalling Secret
- Is something stalking your ship? (Sets Silent Stalker to 1)
- You are making progress towards your destination. (Increases Zailing... by Zailing Speed)
- You've gained 1 x Time Spent at Zee (hidden)
The hull screams as a shard of black mountain tears into it from below. Breach! Man the pumps! It's not a fatal tear, but it will take days of desperate work to repair. The black mountain drifts away, satisfied with its work.