A Historian of the Neath
From Fallen London Wiki
How many monographs have you published?
- Actions that raise this quality
This quality has no recorded uses.
- 1 - 4: You have dabbled in historiography
- 5 - 9: You have published a few monographs
- 10 - 24: You are regarded as an expert in Neathy history
- 25 - 49: No University history syllabus is complete without some of your work
- 50 - 76: You are a worryingly prolix historical researcher
- 77 - 776: You sometimes find yourself refuting your own earlier work without noticing
- 777+: Your historical theories are foundational, ubiquitous, inescapable, ironclad