Improbably, you have been named the foremost poet of the Neath. People are required to acknowledge you.
- Actions that raise this quality
See Category:A Poet-Laureate for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
Wiki note: Once you have been Restored to the Court of Her Enduring Majesty, you can start making progress towards becoming London's Poet Laureate. You may find the Carving out a Reputation at Court (Guide) helpful along the way.
- 1-2: You are on your way to becoming Poet-Laureate
- 3-6: An Estimable Contender
- 7-8: A Much Beloved Artiste
- 9-11: A Divine Talent
- 12-14: A Darling of the People's Affections
- 15-17: A Rising Star in London's Firmament
- 18-20: An Orphic Heir
- 21: Poet-Laureate of the Neath