A Rousing Hymn
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Publish your song!
Something to get the blood of decent folk pumping. A rousing call to action, and some old-fashioned righteousness.
The crescendo of faith
Your hymn is a hit! […] An angry mob sings your composition as they hurl a startled devil into the river.
The Empress, as a rule, does not sing. However, […] claim she was nodding along […]. The […] Court takes this as a seal of Royal approval […]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- 'Inspired...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- You're no longer working on anything. [Resets 'Working on...']
- You've gained 3000 x Foxfire Candle Stub
- Making Waves is increasing… (+5 CP)
Before being Banished from the Court -
- Carving out a Reputation at Court is increasing… (+1 CP)
After being Restored to the Court of Her Enduring Majesty
- You've gained 2 x A Fine Piece