A helping hem
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Polythremic Promenade (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Clothes-Colony
What this clothes-colony needs is a good coat at the centre of it. Actually, perhaps it might suit you...
Your overcoat rustles invitingly as the scarves get friendly. We won't dwell on the sartorial entwinings that follow. Let's just say that you have a new garment. Or possibly, that the new garment has you.
- You've lost 1 x Battered Grey Overcoat
- You now have 1 x Moderately Co-operative Clothes Colony
- 'ALLURE' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- 'COGNISANCE' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- Your 'Unnatural Exuberance' Quality has gone!
- Your 'Sartorial Cooperation' Quality has gone!