|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Deploy a Gambit 2
Game Instructions: This increases your Elusive to 300, but prevents you attacking with an Ambush - you can only defend on Elusive. An Elusive of 300 does not entirely guarantee victory against an ambush, but it gives you around an 80% chance.
They pass in the night
Villein's friends require a substantial supply of candles for their assistance. Their lodgings must be somewhere especially subterranean. Villein assures you he will see they fulfil their promise, though you will never see their faces. That night, you dream of a sea of candles, roaring like cave-surf…
- You've lost 60 x Foxfire Candle Stub
- An occurrence! Your 'Elusive!' Quality is now 300!
- Nightmares is increasing… (+1~2 CP?)
- You now have 1 x Gambit: Benjamin's Friends
- You have played a Gambit!
- You've gained 1 x Making your Moves
- You are now waiting for your opponents Move.
In Messages Tab
You will receive:
You have played a Gambit against [Friend]. They know you've played a Gambit, but not which one...
Your friend will receive:
[Friend] has played a Gambit in your hunt-duel! This may have increased their abilities, made them immune to a particular attack, or set a trap for you. Check the Gambits choice to see what options are possible…
- Your 'Waiting your Turn?' Quality has gone!