Equipment for Scientific Experimentation
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: University Laboratory (Guide)|
How well equipped is your Laboratory?
Suitable for works of Science.
- Click here for this quality
See here for , or click to show them.
- 1: Equipped with a few chemicals (from Stock a few simple compounds)
- 2: Equipped with chemicals and optical apparatus (from Set up some lenses in especially glorious style or Set up some lenses)
- 3: Well furnished for optical and chemical work (from Add mirrors and light sources)
- 4: Equipped with a range of books and equipment (from Bring in some key volumes from your personal library)
- 5: Equipped with poisons, gunpowder, and some particularly dangerous books (from Lay in some explosives)
- 6: Jammed with equipment and vials of things that fizz and pop, spin and rattle (from Add some aleatory methods or Add alternative aleatory methods or Design your own aleatory methods)
- 7: Lined with bookcases full of rare books, and stocked with precious equipment (from Keep your equipment minutely calibrated or Rely on ratwork to keep your equipment in order)
- 9: Lavishly furnished with every imaginable requirement (from Improve your equipment as much as possible (10 FATE))
Level Change Descriptions
- 1: Your lab contains a few useful chemicals.
- 2: Your lab is equipped for simple optical work.
- 3: Your lab contains the necessities for more advanced optical investigations.
- 4: In addition to the apparatus, your lab contains a small library.
- 5: Your lab now features a special area for safely containing explosions.
- 6: Your lab possesses delicate devices to detect any perturbations in chance and likelihood.
- 7: Your lab now benefits from some very fine writing on Cryptopalaeontology.
- 9: Your lab is now furnished with every device you can think of.