Flight to the Flit
|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Deploy a Gambit 2
Game Instructions: This increases your Elusive! by 10, and prevents your opponent from using the Ambush attack. If they try to use the Ambush attack, they'll know what Gambit you chose and can try something else...
You are prepared
Rope-ladders hang ready, urchin-sentries know the bat-squeaks to imitate. If they give warning, you'll ascend to the Flit.
- You have played the Flight to the Flit Gambit, to be specific.
- You've lost 1 x Hastily Scrawled Warning Note
- You've gained 10 x Elusive!
- You have played a Gambit!
- You've gained 1 x Making your Moves
- You are now waiting for your opponents Move.
Success Instructions: Your opponent may not use the Ambush attack. If they try, they'll know what Gambit you chose and can try something else...
In Messages Tab
You will receive:
You have played a Gambit against [Friend]. They know you've played a Gambit, but not which one...
Your friend will receive:
[Friend] has played a Gambit in your hunt-duel! This may have increased their abilities, made them immune to a particular attack, or set a trap for you. Check the Gambits choice to see what options are possible...
- Your 'Waiting your Turn?' Quality has gone!