A historical page on the old version of Knife-and-Candle.
(Historical data wanted)
In no particular order. Getting a new rank also meant you might unlock new tactics.
- Fog-Shadow, bronze/silver/gold
- Officer of the Troublesome Rose, bronze/silver/gold
- Officer of the Extinguished Candle, bronze/silver/gold
- Officer of the Midnight, bronze/silver/gold
- Lurker, bronze/silver/gold
- Seeker, bronze/silver/gold
Exotica had a different function, back in the day. Instead of being usable, they gave you resources when you made kills.
- Calamitous Parrot - apparently gave an Appalling Secret whenever you made a kill.
- Counterfeit Head of John the Baptist - gave a Whispered Hint whenever you made a kill.
- Giggling Mandrake - gave 1 Piece of Rostygold whenever you made a kill.
- Nephrite Lens - gave a Jade Fragment whenever you made a kill.
Echoes could be stolen, and there were other things as well.
The top 100 players by the end of the game got an Apple of Discord.