Making Your Name – Begin a Case: the Disappearing Heiress
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Life on Ladybones Road
Her father is desperate, but he has a low opinion of the constabulary. He would like to engage your services.
A tragic tale
The adventurous Comtessa has been gone for three days. Her father's strong box lies mangled on the study floor. Daddy will give anything to see that money again. And his darling little girl, of course. That goes without saying.
- You have moved to a new area: Moloch Street
- You've learnt a new route: Route: Moloch Street
- You are Now pursuing the Case of the Disappearing Heiress (Sets Engaged in a Case: to 5 - the Missing Heiress)
- You've gained 1 x Evidence in the Case of the Missing Heiress
- You've gained 1 x Detective's Progress
- An occurrence! Your 'Case Difficulty' Quality is now 8!
Redirects to: Pursue your current Case