Plan the raid for the Constables
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
You can sketch the warehouse layout from memory, and you know exactly when the foregoat takes a sandwich break...
- 44 - very chancy (41%)
- 54 - chancy (51%)
- 65 - modest (61%)
- 75 - very modest (71%)
- 86 - low-risk (81%)
- 96 - straightforward (91%)
- 105 - straightforward (100%)
Open up in the name of the Empress!
You lead a troop of Constables to a fog-shrouded wharf. […] stolen souls. The grateful Constabulary allow you to pick your reward from the warehouse stock.
You can only hope none of the devils on duty recognised your face. […]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Watchful is increasing…
- You've lost 500 x Nevercold Brass Sliver
- A twist in your tale! You are now A Constable's Pet.
- You've lost 250 x Soul
- You've lost 100 x Cryptic Clue
- Your 'Favours: Hell' Quality has gone!
- You've gained 5 x Favours: Constables (up to 7)
- Renown: Constables is increasing… (+3 CP)
Redirects to: Strange Fire
"Raid? Don't know nothing about no raid. Run along now."
The hatchet-faced duty Constable is unconvinced by your scrawled map and semi-legible notes. Perhaps if you try again later...