Observation, intelligence, deduction.
Wiki note: This is your observational ability, allowing you to learn numerous secrets of Fallen London. This is one of the four main Attributes.
See Category:Watchful for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Watchful Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Watchful|
|10 - 14||Keen-eyed|
|15 - 19||Perceptive|
|20 - 39||Observant|
|40 - 59||Shrewd|
|60 - 79||Insightful|
|80 - 99||Sagacious|
|100 - 149||Inescapable|
|150 - 199||A Focused Brilliance|
|1 - 70||Ladybones Road|
|60+||The Forgotten Quarter|
|80 - 110||The University|
|110 - 120||Wilmot's End|| Persuasive|
|120 - 130||Corpsecage Island|
|120 - 130||Bullbone Island|
|120 - 130||Grunting Fen|
|120 - 130||Hunter's Keep||Persuasive|
- Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 250 or above.
- 250: Lure the (enemies) with false fruit (Parabolan War)
- 250: Deploy Counter-Factual Phantasies (Parabolan War)
- 250: Grow mounts to speed your passage (Parabolan War)
- 250: Petition Long-Dead Cats (Parabolan War)
- 250: Dream your way past the (enemies) (Parabolan War)
- 250: Summon a Terror-Bird (Parabolan War)
- 250: Study your Gilded Crustacean (University Laboratory)
- 250: Consider the Magistracy with new eyes (The Magistracy of the Evenlode)
- 250: Watch a civil trial (The Magistracy of the Evenlode)
- 250: Watch a criminal trial (The Magistracy of the Evenlode)
- 250: Look into the water 0 (Cave of the Nadir)
- 250: Obtain between one and seven Searing Enigmas (University)
- 250: Head uphill 2 (from Lead a Dig)
- 255: A silent inclination of the skull (A boat trip)
- 275: Listen to the compositions 2 (Helicon House)
- 275+: Study the evidence (The Magistracy of the Evenlode)
- 280: Dig a little distance from the river (from Dredge the river)
- 300: Listen to the compositions (Helicon House)
- 300: Admire the work of the Nocturnal Landscape Painter or Admire the work of a fellow Nocturnal artist (Helicon House)
- 300: Study the Portrait of the Tentacled Entrepreneur or Study the Portrait of the Tentacled Entrepreneur 2 (Helicon House)
- 300: Study the Portrait of the Tentacled Entrepreneur as a work of Bazaarine art (Helicon House)
- 300: Study the trellises (from Fruitful Symmetry)
- 300: Become a Correspondent (from An unsigned message)
- 300: Use the Goat's... unique talents (from All fear the Overgoat!)
- 300: Your move... (A boat trip)
- 400: Make a study of the local smuggling rings (from Engage in Some Minor Smuggling)
- 500: Locate an Impossible Theorem (University)
- 500: Reach a realisation. Drag the knowledge kicking and screaming out of Parabola (University Laboratory)