Observation, intelligence, deduction.
Wiki note: This is your observational ability, allowing you to learn numerous secrets of Fallen London. This is one of the four main Attributes.
See Category:Watchful for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Watchful Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
See Watchful Items for items that boost this quality.
The cap on this quality is raised by Watchful Gains. It is impossible to raise this quality beyond the cap 230 under any circumstance. Excess from actions raising the quality is wasted after hitting the cap!
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Watchful|
|10 - 14||Keen-eyed|
|15 - 19||Perceptive|
|20 - 39||Observant|
|40 - 59||Shrewd|
|60 - 79||Insightful|
|80 - 99||Sagacious|
|100 - 149||Inescapable|
|150 - 199||A Focused Brilliance|
|1 - 70||Ladybones Road|
|60+||The Forgotten Quarter|
|80 - 110||The University|
|110 - 120||Wilmot's End|| Persuasive|
|120 - 130||Corpsecage Island|
|120 - 130||Bullbone Island|
|120 - 130||Grunting Fen|
|120 - 130||Hunter's Keep||Persuasive|
- Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 250 or above.
- 250: Lure the (enemies) with false fruit (Parabolan War)
- 250: Deploy Counter-Factual Phantasies (Parabolan War)
- 250: Grow mounts to speed your passage (Parabolan War)
- 250: Petition Long-Dead Cats (Parabolan War)
- 250: Dream your way past the (enemies) (Parabolan War)
- 250: Summon a Terror-Bird (Parabolan War)
- 250: Study your Gilded Crustacean (University Laboratory)
- 250: Consider the Magistracy with new eyes (The Magistracy of the Evenlode)
- 250: Watch a civil trial (The Magistracy of the Evenlode)
- 250: Watch a criminal trial (The Magistracy of the Evenlode)
- 250: Look into the water 0 (Cave of the Nadir)
- 250: Obtain between one and seven Searing Enigmas (University)
- 250: Head uphill 2 (from Lead a Dig)
- 255: A silent inclination of the skull (A boat trip)
- 275: Listen to the compositions 2 (Helicon House)
- 275+: Study the evidence (The Magistracy of the Evenlode)
- 280: Dig a little distance from the river (from Dredge the river)
- 300: Listen to the compositions (Helicon House)
- 300: Admire the work of the Nocturnal Landscape Painter or Admire the work of a fellow Nocturnal artist (Helicon House)
- 300: Study the Portrait of the Tentacled Entrepreneur or Study the Portrait of the Tentacled Entrepreneur 2 (Helicon House)
- 300: Study the Portrait of the Tentacled Entrepreneur as a work of Bazaarine art (Helicon House)
- 300: Study the trellises (from Fruitful Symmetry)
- 300: Become a Correspondent (from An unsigned message)
- 300: Use the Goat's... unique talents (from All fear the Overgoat!)
- 300: Your move... (A boat trip)
- 400: Make a study of the local smuggling rings (from Engage in Some Minor Smuggling)
- 500: Locate an Impossible Theorem (University)
- 500: Reach a realisation. Drag the knowledge kicking and screaming out of Parabola (University Laboratory)