From Fallen London Wiki
If London's artists don't recognise you, they may not be drunk enough.
Increase this using an Ornate Typewriter.
- Click here for a list of Actions that raise this quality
- Click here for a list of Actions that lower this quality
See here for a list of all pages which use or require this quality, or click to show them.
It is impossible to raise this quality beyond the cap 55 under any circumstance. Excess from actions raising the quality is wasted after hitting the cap!
- 1–3: Known to gutter poets and back-alley actors
- 4–6: Known to performers in forgotten music halls
- 7–9: Known to the well-to-do in the Singing Mandrake
- 10–14: Known throughout London's artistic communes
- 15–24: Known to the celebrated acts of Mahogany Hall
- 25–49: Known to the rarefied minds of Court
- 50: For better or for worse, the world will never create as it did before you came along
Increase this quality by using an Ornate Typewriter.
- 10: Barrel with Leather Shoulder-Straps
- 25: The DF
- 40: Oneiric Key