Renown: The Church
London's theological establishment is well aware of your good deeds and your sins.
Increase this using a Tiny Jewelled Reliquary.
See Category:Renown: The Church for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Renown: The Church Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
- 1–3: Known to the most humble parishioners
- 4–6: Known to the altar boys and deacons
- 7–9: Known to vicars, for whatever influence they wield
- 10–14: Known to popular proselytisers who propound the faith through the city
- 15–24: Known to the London's practitioners of the faith, both lay and ecclesiastic
- 25–49: Known within the sacred naves of London's Cathedrals
- 50: The Church has already reasoned how to canonise you after your death
Increase this by using a Tiny Jewelled Reliquary.