Renown: The Church
London's theological establishment is well aware of your good deeds and your sins.
Increase this using a Tiny Jewelled Reliquary.
See Category:Renown: The Church for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
See Category:Renown: The Church Challenge for pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
It is impossible to raise this quality beyond the cap 55 under any circumstance. Excess from actions raising the quality is wasted after hitting the cap!
- 1–3: Known to the most humble parishioners
- 4–6: Known to the altar boys and deacons
- 7–9: Known to vicars, for whatever influence they wield
- 10–14: Known to popular proselytisers who propound the faith through the city
- 15–24: Known to the London's practitioners of the faith, both lay and ecclesiastic
- 25–49: Known within the sacred naves of London's Cathedrals
- 50: The Church has already reasoned how to canonise you after your death
Increase this by using a Tiny Jewelled Reliquary.