Rescue the girl
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: A dream about a storm-tossed clifftop
She may be the Innocent Princess! It is your duty.
Unlocked with Having Recurring Dreams: A Game of Chess 10
A matter of luck: It could go either way (success chance: 50%)
A desperate dash
You leap for the girl, tear her blindfold off, grasp her hand, and run. You don't stop until you're deep in the forest. You look at each other, breathing hard. Now what?
- Having Recurring Dreams: What the Thunder Said is increasing… (+ 2 CP)
- Having Recurring Dreams: A Game of Chess is increasing… (+ 2 CP)
- Nightmares is dropping… (-1 CP)
A fool's errand
You start towards the girl, but several cloaked figures step between you. One holds out a wickedly sharp knife. You are forced to retreat.
- Having Recurring Dreams: What the Thunder Said is increasing… (+2 CP)
- Having Recurring Dreams: A Game of Chess is increasing… (+2 CP)
- Nightmares is increasing… (+2 CP)