From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Get rid of your ship
Between the sales permits, dock tax and scheming rivals, you won't make much money back. But at least you'll be able to get another ship.
Game Instructions: Warning – doing this will lose your current ship, for no refunds.
Locked with The Heart
Gone and done
She's out of your hands now. She'll see another captain and you'll see a new vessel. The pain of parting will pass soon enough. Onward.
- Your 'An Explorer of the Unterzee -' Quality has gone!
- Your 'A docked ship' Quality has gone! (if <100)
- You no longer have any of this: Rusty Tramp Steamer
- You no longer have any of this: Swift Zee-Clipper
- You no longer have any of this: Zubmarine
- You no longer have any of this: Majestic Pleasure Yacht
- An occurrence! Your 'Acquiring a Ship' Quality is now 4 - Gathering Resources!
- You've gained 200 x Penny
- The Cladery Heart
- An Explorer of the Unterzee - Loss
- A docked ship Loss
- Rusty Tramp Steamer Loss
- Swift Zee-Clipper Loss
- Zubmarine Loss
- Majestic Pleasure Yacht Loss
- Acquiring a Ship Gain
- Penny Gain
- An Explorer of the Unterzee -
- Acquiring a Ship
- Rusty Tramp Steamer
- Swift Zee-Clipper
- Majestic Pleasure Yacht