Send the Disgraced Rat 2
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Seeking the Meaning of the Plaster Face (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Making contacts
He's not as spry as he was, but he could manage that much. Tell him to be careful, though.
Game Instructions: Warning - if you fail, you will lose your rat, and the Big Rat will feel reassured that he has gotten rid of a spy.
Unlocked with Having Rodentine Minions Investigate... 6, 1 x Disgraced Rattus Faber Bandit-Chief
Narrow (50% base), Serenity of the Plaster Face 3
- 0 - high-risk (20%)
- 1 - high-risk (30%)
- 2 - tough (40%)
- 3 - very chancy (50%)
- 4 - chancy (60%)
- 5 - modest (70%)
- 6 - very modest (80%)
- 7 - low-risk (90%)
- 8 and above - straightforward (100%)
The first rung on a slippery ladder
When the Disgraced Bandit-Chief gets home, he tells you what he heard from the other rats. Young, untried rats sent on missions they were bound to fail. […] Trusty lieutenants killed for slight missteps[…]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- An occurrence! Your 'Seeking the Meaning of the Plaster Face' Quality is now 6!
- 'Having Rodentine Minions Investigate...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
No word comes back
Your rat sets out. He does not return. You can tell yourself that perhaps he got frightened and ran away.
Failure Instructions: You may get a chance to regain your rat later.
- Serenity of the Plaster Face is increasing… (+28 CP)
- You've lost 1 x Disgraced Rattus Faber Bandit-Chief