Send the Talkative Rat 3
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Seeking the Meaning of the Plaster Face (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Up through the Ranks
"No, no please don't! He always puts the young rats in front of the guns. He says we're a living shield. I say, more of a dead shield."
Game Instructions: Warning – if you fail, you will lose your rat, and the Big Rat will feel reassured that he has got rid of a spy.
Unlocked with 1 x Talkative Rattus Faber
Narrow, Serenity of the Plaster Face 7
- 2 and below - almost impossible (10%)
- 3 - high-risk (20%)
- 4 - high-risk (30%)
- 5 - tough (40%)
- 6 - very chancy (50%)
- 7 - chancy (60%)
- 8 - modest (70%)
- 9 - very modest (80%)
- 10 - low-risk (90%)
- 11 and above - straightforward (100%)
At least he lived
It's a different tune coming back than going out. The Talkative Rattus Faber cannot be silenced. His exploits are numberless, his courage without bounds. Everyone has to hear about it. He may have forgotten that the Big Rat is your enemy.
- An occurrence! Your 'Seeking the Meaning of the Plaster Face' Quality is now 7!
- Your 'Having Rodentine Minions Investigate...' Quality has gone!
Word comes back
You receive back the body battered and faceless. He fell in the first wave of battle.
- You've lost 1 x Talkative Rattus Faber
- Serenity of the Plaster Face is increasing… (+10 CP)
- You've gained 1 x Rat on a String