Send the Working Rat 3
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Seeking the Meaning of the Plaster Face (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Up through the Ranks
"They'll need someone repairing the munitions." Tell him to be careful, though.
Game Instructions: Warning – if you fail, you will lose your rat, and the Big Rat will feel reassured that he has got rid of a spy.
Unlocked with 1 x Working Rat, Having Rodentine Minions Investigate... 7
Narrow, Serenity of the Plaster Face 3
- 0 - high-risk (30%)
- 1 - tough (40%)
- 2 - very chancy (50%)
- 3 - chancy (60%)
- 4 - modest (70%)
- 5 - very modest (80%)
- 6 - low-risk (90%)
- 7 and above - straightforward (100%)
Victory for your soldier in the Big Rat's Army
The Working Rat is covered in soot and red smears when he gets home. The battle itself is difficult for him to talk about, but he has much to say about the terrible condition in which the Big Rat keeps his weapons.
- 'Having Rodentine Minions Investigate...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- An occurrence! Your 'Seeking the Meaning of the Plaster Face' Quality is now 7!
Word comes back
You receive back the body battered and faceless. He fell in battle.
- You've lost 1 x Working Rat
- Serenity of the Plaster Face is increasing… (+28 CP)
- You've gained 1 x Rat on a String