Supply a skeleton of your own
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Assemble a Skeleton
You have a steady supply of victims. One of them, stripped of flesh, might make a very handsome skeleton.
Game Instructions: Your victim offers no Menace, Antiquity, or Amalgamy. It is, however, ready to hand. The skeleton will only need a skull, and can only be declared a human.
Unlocked with 1 x A List of Aliases, Writ in Gant
Locked with Skeleton in Progress
Arrange the bones
Wire them together into the expected shape.
Now the only thing missing is the skull. Provide one of those, and you will have have an item ready for sale or display.
- You have begun work assembling a skeleton. (Sets Skeleton in Progress to 10 - Creature)
- You now have 2 x Skeleton: Arms (Your skeleton could now play the drums.)
- You now have 2 x Skeleton: Legs (Your skeleton could now walk. )
- You now have 1 x Skeleton: Skulls Needed (Your skeleton will need a skull.)
- You've gained 250 x Approximate Value of Your Skeleton in Pennies (hidden)
- An occurrence! Your 'Skeleton: Torso Style' Quality is now 10 - Human!
- You've gained 1 x Palaeontologist