The Devil's Gyre
|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Deploy a Gambit 2
Unlocked with 1 x London Street Sign
A sort of motion
Did you move, or did you only think you moved? You're where you wanted to be, although the geometry yawed menacingly. Perhaps you've lost your opponent - perhaps they'll pick up the trail elsewhere...
- You have played the Devil's Gyre Gambit, to be specific.
- You have played a Gambit!
- You've lost 1 x London Street Sign
- You've gained 10 x Baroque!
- You've gained 10 x Elusive!
- You've gained 1 x Making your Moves
- You are now waiting for your opponent's Move.
In Messages Tab
You will receive:
You have played a Gambit against [Friend]. They know you've played a Gambit, but not which one...
Your friend will receive:
[Friend] has played a Gambit in your hunt-duel! This may have increased their abilities, made them immune to a particular attack, or set a trap for you. Check the Gambits choice to see what options are possible...
- Your 'Waiting your Turn?' Quality has gone!