The Prelapsarian Exhibition
From Fallen London Wiki
|This content was only available during F.F. Gebrandt's Prelapsarian Exhibition!
For the history of this holiday see F.F. Gebrandt's Prelapsarian Exhibition (historical)
F. F. Gebrandt aims to change London with her new museum.
- Click here for a list of Actions that raise this quality
See here for a list of all pages which use or require this quality, or click to show them.
- 100: One must appreciate such moments
- 110: There are worse fates
- 120: Nonsense and rot
- 200: One must appreciate such moments
- 210: There are worse fates
- 220: Nonsense and rot
Level Increase Text
- 1-2: You are learning about the Exhibition.
- 4-12: Something has happened. What, exactly?
- 20: London is not as it was.
- 30-40: You are learning more about the events of the Exhibition.
- 50: Gebrandt may have arrived at a solution.
- 51-60: You are learning more about Gebrandt's proposed solution.
- 61: Events continue to progress...
- 100-120: Thus ends the tale of the Prelapsarian Exhibition.
- 200-220: You have received your gift.