From Fallen London Wiki
Are your trains well protected against the incursions of bandits and monsters?
- Actions that raise this quality
See Category:Train Defences for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- 1: Your train possesses a guard car staffed by a lone security officer
- 2: Your train possesses a guard car staffed by a security officer with a rifle
- 3: Your train possesses a guard car with several armed officers
- 4: Each train that runs on your line is kitted out with a small armoury to ward off bandits and train robbery attempts
- 5: Each train that runs on your line has armed guards on board and gunners in the engine and caboose
- 6: Your trains are defended with huge guns and exploding ammunition
Level Change Descriptions
- 1-6: You have increased the number of guards allotted to each of your trains.