From Fallen London Wiki
Moloch Street Underground Station is the first stop on the journey to Hell. Clathermont's Tattoo Parlour, haunt of spies, is here. Hangman's Arch can be a good place to hear gossip, and is always a good place for a hanging.
See Category:Genesis/Ladybones Road for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
Unlocked with ---
Main Quality: Watchful
- Card deck: Cards - Genesis/Ladybones Road
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location to another location with a limited deck size you will double the number of cards in your deck(unless you are moving to another location within the main Fallen London setting).
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.
Music: An Embassy Waltz
Opportunity cards only available at Ladybones Road
- 1000 Nevercold Brass wanted! Will pay handsomely!
- A flash of white (Rare Opportunity)
- Tea with the Vicar
- Valuable Secrets