User talk:Doctor Flamingo
Hi, welcome to Fallen London Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Transform yourself with Marmalade of Parabolan Orange-Apple, Honey, and Roseate Attar page.
"Find how to remove Closest To Rubberies"
I just saw your todo list on your user page and particularly noticed "Find how to remove Closest To Rubberies". While I'm not 100% sure your intention with the note (e.g. it might be a note to be on the lookout for a future action that directly removes Closest To like most factions have), there are currently two methods available to remove Closest To: Rubbery Men.
1. Sell the location of the Cave of the Nadir. You'll instantly change your Closest To to match whichever faction you sell it to. This is, of course, only doable once.
2. Consider yourself closest to Bohemians at Helicon House. This method is infinitely repeatable and guaranteed to be accessible (possibly requiring a small measure of Investigating... first) if you are Closest To: Rubbery Men.
- Ah right, I'd forgotten about the Bohemian method.
I did actually mean it in the sense of looking for a potential direct removal, but I only assumed there would be one because I thought it would otherwise be impossible to remove it, which is evidently not the case. I'll probably still check for one just in case, but it's a reduced priority now.
-Thanks! Doctor Flamingo (talk) 08:07, 23 June 2021 (UTC)
Deletion of EO Tables
Hi, I noticed you marked some of the EO variant tables for deletion, but they're still being linked/transcluded. If you could replace their usages with the new section transclusions, I'll delete the pages afterwards. Alan (talk) 14:56, 30 December 2021 (UTC)
- Whoops, didn't notice that. Should be fixed now. Doctor Flamingo (talk) 16:28, 30 December 2021 (UTC)
Deletion of wrong jpeg
- Sure thing! I can't actually delete it myself, but I've marked it for deletion so an admin should get around to it sooner or later.
(As a side note, I don't think it was really that big a deal; we've got plenty of images uploaded that aren't used, and it doesn't really cause any problems) Doctor Flamingo (talk) 13:06, 24 February 2022 (UTC)