Walking the Falling Cities
From Fallen London Wiki
There were four cities before London. One day you may know all their secrets.
- Click here for a list of Actions that raise this quality
- Click here for a list of Actions that lower this quality
See here for a list of all pages which use or require this quality, or click to show them.
This quality is used to unlock options on the A singular phrase, The Cities that Fell, and The Northbound Parliamentarian cards, as well as advancing in the Cultivating an Acquaintance with His Amused Lordship storyline.
- First case for Mr Pages
- Make an impression on His Amused Lordship 2
- Mr Pages is a Master of the Bazaar, dealing with the printed word
- Convince the Manager of the Royal Bethlehem to train you
- Gatecrash a party 1
- His Amused Lordship wishes you to call upon him at the Palace 2
- Talk to her about the Tomb-Colonies 2
- Talk to him about the Tomb-Colonies (2)
- Those two Unfinished Clay Men are the ones that took Mr Pages' book! You're sure of it!