Zail into the eye of the storm
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: The Wax-Wind
Game Instructions: This will not reduce Stormy-Eyed.
- 1 and below - almost impossible (10%)
- 2 - high-risk (20%)
- 3 - high-risk (30%)
- 4 - tough (40%)
- 5 - very chancy (50%)
- 6 - chancy (60%)
- 7 - modest (70%)
- 8 - very modest (80%)
- 9 - low-risk (90%)
- 10 and above - straightforward (100%)
A quiet place
You cleave through a gap in the storm, observing the wax-wind as it hits the zee […] But though the wax-wind is all around, you carefully steer through it, keeping the crew safe.[…]The xanthous storm seems to almost glow; all you can see is the zee below […]
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- You've gained 1 x Memory of Distant Shores
- You've gained 1 x Zee-Ztory
- You've gained 1 x Memory of Light
- Why is it so bright in here all of a sudden...? (Increases Southern Wind by +1 CP) (if already present)
- You are making very slow progress towards your destination. (Increases Zailing... by Zailing Speed/2)
- You've gained 1 x Time Spent at Zee (hidden)
Wiki note: You don't make progress on a failure, but there are no other ill effects.