A Newly Arranged Folk Song
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Publish your song!
A new version of an old song. A good one. One of those tunes about bedding those you shouldn't, robbing folks and spraying blood up the walls.
'And he set off a roving...'
Your song catches on immediately. […]each claiming the loss was 'a pretty penny'.
The song is a little vulgar […] humming it in the outer parts of the Palace.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- 'Inspired...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- You're no longer working on anything. [Resets 'Working on...']
- You've gained 3000 x Moon-Pearl
- Making Waves is increasing… (+5 CP)
Before being Banished from the Court:
- Carving out a Reputation at Court is increasing… (+1 CP)
After being Restored to the Court of Her Enduring Majesty:
- You've gained 2 x A Fine Piece