From Fallen London Wiki
Actions which give out Moon-Pearl.
For a list of uses (cards/storylets it unlocks, and actions requiring it), see Category:Moon-Pearl.
Pages in category "Moon-Pearl Gain"
The following 171 pages are in this category, out of 171 total.
- A Blemmigan work
- A Brief Comedy
- A Carnelian work
- A cat visits
- A Celestial Spectacle
- A choral requiem
- A garden at twilight
- A Gothic Romance
- A Heart-Wrenching Tragedy
- A Heartwarming Farce
- A Modern Fantasia
- A Newly Arranged Folk Song
- A Patriotic Adventure!
- A Patriotic Anthem
- A Renaissance Piece!
- A return to the styles of yore
- A riskier approach: arrange for her to be robbed
- A Romance of Poverty
- A Slapstick Farce
- A spot of footpadry
- A Tale for the People!
- A Tragedy of Romance
- A work of barely clad decadence
- A work of burning dance
- A work of romance and automata
- A Wry Satirical Comedy
- Accept the task 2
- Aid the Duchess
- An Allegorical Satire
- An Epic Cycle
- An exuberant cannonade
- And a little bonus
- Assist a hypnotist 1
- Assist a hypnotist 2
- Assist a Ragged-Sleeved Academic
- Assist in a Mentalist's act
- Assisting with a family matter
- Attempt a short cut through a more dangerous area
- Attempt to break into a strongbox
- Attend and perform
- See if you can get the names of the visitors.
- Sell Jasper and Frank out
- Sell stolen tickets
- Set up your own fortune-telling business
- She seems to have many friends
- Sigh and sell off the Working Rat
- Sing your own version of 'Pop Goes The Weasel'
- Smoke and mirrors
- Snatch a glimpse - and memorise it
- Sneak up and cut the straps on the baggage
- Something Nacreous
- Something of your own genius
- Something simple
- Somewhat challenging music
- Speak for the proposition
- Stage-manage the show
- Start the betting
- Steal from the Theosophisticals
- Stick to business
- Strike down the Angler Crab
- Supply plausible information to the Barely-Disguised Diplomat
- Take a long, safe, unobserved route.
- Take advantage 2
- Take charge of props and wardrobe
- Take him to tea
- Take the vote and declare Victory 400
- Take to the alleys and defend the cats yourself
- Tell fortunes
- The girl with mushrooms in her hat
- The Watcher's reward
- They asked for it. They want blood? Give them blood!
- Tip the squatters off
- Trade favours with criminals
- Try your hand on the trapeze
- Turn in a piece of thorough and satisfying trash.