A Slapstick Farce
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Opening Night!
A tonic for the Empress's woes. It is long past time that the Court enjoyed the humour of the common man. And surely anyone, no matter how exalted, can enjoy the spectacle of two urchins pelting a Bishop with crumpets?
The rarest of giggles
They are horrified […] A Viscountess storms out […] His Amused Lordship roars with delight […] It all hinges on this moment. […] The bishop is filling the Prime Minister's trousers with frogs. […] yes! A giggle. […] From the Imperial box.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- 'Inspired...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- You're no longer working on anything. [Resets 'Working on...']
- You've gained 3000 x Moon-Pearl
- Making Waves is increasing… (+10 CP)
Before being Banished from the Court:
- Carving out a Reputation at Court is increasing… (+1 CP)
After being Restored to the Court of Her Enduring Majesty:
- You've gained 2 x A Fine Piece