A Wry Satirical Comedy
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Opening Night!
Where the weighty is trivial and the insincere mouth earnest words about the fancies and nonsensitudes of life. A pithy epigram for every occasion.
'The only thing worse than...'
The Court prefers its theatre weighty. […] They are charmed by your quips. […]
The curtain falls to a standing ovation. Your play has delighted the Court […] they think you are very clever indeed.
Despite the initial low expectations, your play is a great success. For weeks afterwards, people are still quoting from it.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- 'Inspired...' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- You're no longer working on anything. [Resets 'Working on...']
- You've gained 3000 x Moon-Pearl
- Making Waves is increasing… (+10 CP)
Before being Banished from the Court:
- Carving out a Reputation at Court is increasing… (+1 CP)
After being Restored to the Court of Her Enduring Majesty:
- You've gained 2 x A Fine Piece