A scholar returns to the Surface
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: A Rainbow of Offerings
You think you remember the fellow's name. Didn't he publish a monograph on cryptophilology last year? In any case, he's left you a scribbled letter: […] He's also left his research notes and a little something to drink while you read.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
Unlocked with A Scholar of the Correspondence 3
"I suppose I could look after them..."
Ah yes, the usual descending arc. High hopes of academic credibility laid low by a slow descent into raving lunacy. Poor fool. Still, it's best that you take charge of his notes. And all these lovely bottles.
- You have a new Accomplishment... A Person of Some Importance -! (Sets A Person of Some Importance - to 2 - A Significant Individual)
- You've gained 20 x Volume of Collated Research
- You've gained 4 x Cellar of Wine
- You've gained 1 x Whirring Contraption
- 'A Person of Some Little Consequence' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?