An audience with His Amused Lordship
From Fallen London Wiki
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Can you persuade her to pull the right strings?
- 89 - very chancy (41%)
- 111 - chancy (51%)
- 133 - modest (61%)
- 154 - very modest (71%)
- 176 - low-risk (81%)
- 198 - straightforward (91%)
- 217 - straightforward (100%)
- 1 - almost impossible (10%)
- 2 - high-risk (20%)
- 3 - high-risk (30%)
- 4 - tough (40%)
- 5 - very chancy (50%)
- 6 - chancy (60%)
- 7 - modest (70%)
- 8 - very modest (80%)
- 9 - low-risk (90%)
- 10 and above - straightforward (100%)
His Amused Lordship is, well, amused to see you. 'Hello, hello,' he booms. 'Had any more thoughts about that expedition, then? […] I hope my sponsorship's still good enough for you. Here. Take this as a token of my serious intent.'
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- Persuasive is increasing…
- You've gained 1 x Presbyterate Passphrase
- Acquaintance: the Sardonic Music-Hall Singer is dropping… (-1 CP)
- Making Waves is increasing… (+2 CP)
A lack of amusement
The Music-Hall Singer smiles wryly at you. 'I'm so sorry. I mentioned your name and he said he was feeling too dyspeptic to see anyone. He said to come back tomorrow, though, so maybe he really did eat too many radishes.'