Wit, charm, plausibility.
Persuasive improves as you attempt Persuasive tasks - you can improve it faster by spending Confident Smiles at your Lodgings.
Wiki note: This is your social skills and irresistible charm, allowing you to persuade, convince and charm denizen of Fallen London for your benefit. This is one of the four main Attributes.
- Click here for a list of Actions that raise this quality
- Click here for a list of Actions that lower this quality
See here for a list of all pages which use or require this quality, or click to show them.
See here for a list of pages which have a challenge based on this quality, or click to show them.
See Persuasive Items for items that modify this quality.
See Persuasive-reducing Items for items that reduce this quality.
The cap on this quality is raised by Persuasive Gains. It is impossible to raise this quality beyond the cap 230 under any circumstance. Excess from actions raising the quality is wasted after hitting the cap!
For a guide to increasing Persuasive and the other main attributes, see Leveling (Guide).
|Bonus||Permanent Loss||Failures||2nd chance|
|0 - 2||(none)|
|3 - 9||Persuasive|
|10 - 14||Charming|
|15 - 19||Artful|
|20 - 39||Intriguing|
|40 - 59||Fascinating|
|60 - 79||Captivating|
|80 - 99||Compelling|
|100 - 149||Irresistible|
|150 - 199||A Mesmerising Presence|
|1 - 60||Veilgarden|
|60 - 90||The Shuttered Palace|
|85 - 100||The Empress' Court||Locked with Banished from the Court -|
|100 - 120||Mahogany Hall||Shadowy|
|120 - 130||The Foreign Office|
|120 - 130||Hunter's Keep||Watchful|
|120 - 130||Polythreme Streets|
- ↑ Note: These are the challenge levels for the location.
In order to reach 90% you'll usually need around 50% more.
Actions with a Broad difficulty level of 250 or above.
- 250: Boost the spirits of your Company (Parabolan War)
- 250: Consult a Column of Searing Ash (Parabolan War)
- 250: Call on Dr Schlomo's assistance (Parabolan War)
- 250: Practice sketching the Statue to (subject in Station VIII) (from Under the Statue at Station VIII)
- 275: Make polite conversation with a railway passenger (Helicon House)
- 300: Critique the work of the Night Painter (Helicon House)
- 300: Discuss the Tentacled Entrepreneur's plans (Helicon House)
- 300: Converse with the Dean of Xenotheology (Helicon House)
- 300: Contribute some extra practitioners or Contribute some extra practitioners 2 (Helicon House)
- 300: Encourage the Boneless Pianist to join in (Helicon House)
- 300: Share the paintings with your returned Daughter (Helicon House)
- 300: Give an impassioned speech on Freedom and Darkness (from Adjust the Lighting in Ealing Gardens/Liberate Ealing Gardens)
- 300: Become a Silverer or Become a Crooked-Cross (from An unsigned message)
- 325: Talk with the Bohemian Sculptress (Helicon House)
- 325: See what gossip you can get out of the Shopkeeper in Viric (Helicon House)
- 350: Flirt with the Amanuensis (from A visit from Slowcake's Amanuensis)
- 400: Persuade the Jovial Contrarian (GHR board meeting)
- 400: Advance your Spouse's Career (Helicon House)
- 1000: Where did the Rosers go? (Cave of the Nadir)