An edition brimming with truth and wisdom
From Fallen London Wiki
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Publishing a Newspaper (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
From: Start the presses!
You uncover falsehood and hypocrisy. You attack privilege and decry villainy. And if the path here was not always straight, your results speak for themselves nonetheless.
Unlocked with 104 x Meritorious Copy
On your way
Tomorrow's edition will have to take care of itself. You have to answer questions put by a committee of Parliament. You pass Mr Huffam out in the street. He doffs his hat to you and bows, a little.
- You've gained 118 x Journal of Infamy
- You've gained 4 x An Identity Uncovered!
- You no longer have any of this: Meritorious Copy
- You no longer have any of this: Salacious Copy
- You no longer have any of this: Outlandish Copy
- 'Hour before the Deadline' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- Defender of Truth - is increasing… (+1 CP)
- Making Waves is increasing… (+5 CP)
- Steadfast is increasing… (+3 CP, up to level 10)
- Heartless is dropping… (-3 CP)