[…] firms crammed into ramshackle workshops and poky offices. The rent here is astronomical. But the quick and the hungry turn profits in the shadows of the spires. Just keep your eyes off the carvings up high. And whatever you do, don't fall in love.
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
See Category:Bazaar Side-streets for cards or storylets that are found in this place or location.
See Category:Bazaar Side-streets Moves for actions that change player location to this location.
Unlocked with Route: Bazaar Sidestreets
Music: Crowds of Spite
- Card deck: This location uses the main Fallen London deck.
- In addition, the deck also contains cards that are available only in Bazaar Side-streets
- This location forms part of the main Fallen London setting. All locations within the main setting share the same hand and deck. Moving between other locations of the main setting does not affect the hand or the deck size, with the exception of adding or removing location-specific cards to/from the deck.
- The deck in this location is limited to 6 cards (or 10 cards for Exceptional Friends).
- The hand size in this location is determined by your Lodgings.
- If you leave this location and come back later you will start with all the cards that were in your hand when left, except the cards whose unlock requirements you no longer satisfy.