Current Time in the Khanate:
From Fallen London Wiki
What time is it in the Khanate?
See Category:Current Time in the Khanate: for pages which require this quality (or specific levels of it), or click to show them.
- 1: False-Dawn
- 2: Early Morning
- 3: Morning
- 4: Midday
- 5: Early Afternoon
- 6: Afternoon
- 7: False-Dusk
- 8: Early Evening
- 9: Evening
- 10: Late Night
- 11: Nearly Midnight
- 12: Midnight
Level Change Descriptions
- 1: A phonograph recording of a rooster; lightbulbs coming to life everywhere. A new false-day dawns in the Khanate.
- 2: Hawkers wheel carts full of skewered fish and mushroomy confections onto the streets.
- 3: A crush of crowds, heading for the factories in the Graphite Quarter.
- 4: Raucous packs of uniformed schoolchildren riding electric barges.
- 5: Factory whistles signal a brief break; workers loiter outside, smoking and talking.
- 6: The ubiquitous lights overhead begin to dim, yellowing into an imitation of a sunset.
- 7: A false-dusk fills the streets and canals with orange light, still brighter than London.
- 8: Only a few streetlights remain lit; comfortable darkness descends over the city.
- 9: The light of the false-stars is at last visible over head, casting a cold glow over the city.
- 10: Most of Khan's Heart sleeps; a solitary water taxi glides over the water, ferrying two half-awake lovers.
- 11: At this late hour, even the music-halls and public houses have shut their doors and darkened their lights.
- 12: The city tenses; a few windows open, revealing light inside. Khan's Heart readies itself for dawn.