Find out its history
|A player-created Guide is available for this content: Polythremic Promenade (Guide)|
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
The man in dreams
[…] "THE BUILDING IS... WRONG, NOW.[…] SOMETHING ELSE LEFT THERE NOW."[…] "[…] IF YOU DESTROY THE WORKSHOP, THIS ENDS NOW. BUT WHOEVER TALKED TO THE MAN IN DREAMS WILL HIDE. OR YOU COULD GO AFTER THEM. BUT […] THERE WILL BE MORE OF THESE JACKS.[…]"
A human family lived there once, until the man was told by someone in a honey-dream that his wife was unfaithful, and he burned the place before fully waking. You have the choice of destroying the place (and not knowing who talked to that man in his dreams), or go after them (but there could be more Jacks).
[Find the rest of the story at https://www.fallenlondon.com]
- An occurrence! Your 'The Jack-of-Smiles Case' Quality is now 12 - The workshop causes the Jacks. But the blame lies elsewhere. Destroy it, or explore further?!
- You no longer have any of this: Unnatural Exuberance
- 'COGNISANCE' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- 'ALLURE' has been reset: a conclusion, or a new beginning?
- Your 'Sartorial Cooperation' Quality has gone!