Identified with a School:
From Fallen London Wiki
Fallen London has its own artistic movements. Perhaps you ignore them, but they don't ignore you.
- Click here for this quality
See here for , or click to show them.
You can change the value of this quality at The Singing Mandrake
- 1: The Nocturnals, radicals who relish the freedom from traditional forms - and moralities - that the darkness of the Neath permits
- 2: The Bazaarines, both venal and visionary, who find inspiration in the engine of commerce and mystery that is the Bazaar
- 3: The Celestials, nostalgic, romantic, often religious, who write passionately of the Surface
- 4: The Mycologenes, persecuted devotees of the Blemmigan Poets and their passionate, fungal aesthetic
- 5: The Terpsichoreans, foolhardy few who learn an infernal language of dance
- 100: You reject all labels and associations! You are your own creature