Lure the creature into a quiet alley...and end its miserable rubbery existence
From Fallen London Wiki
|This page is retired from the game!|
If you disagree, please explain in the Comments or at Category talk:Retired
This page contains details about Fallen London Actions.
Filthy thing! That they are permitted to walk the streets of a Christian city! Well, Christian-ish.
- 41 - very chancy (41%)
- 51 - chancy (51%)
- 61 - modest (61%)
- 71 - very modest (71%)
- 81 - low-risk (81%)
- 91 - straightforward (91%)
- 100 - straightforward (100%)
The deed is done
You wipe your hands clean of clingingly ectoplasmic blood, and leave its body beneath a tarpaulin in the alley. It will not be missed. Or not by anyone of importance. And you have its little stash of amber.
- Dangerous is increasing…
- Your 'Favours: Rubbery Men' Quality has gone!
- You've gained 1 x Nodule of Warm Amber
- You've gained 120 x Nodule of Deep Amber
- Heartless is increasing… (+1~2 CP, up to level 10)
- Magnanimous is dropping… (-1~2 CP)
It got away!
Somehow the Rubbery Man seems to sense your intentions. It turns and leaps face-first into a sewer manhole!