From Fallen London Wiki
- Actions that increase up to level 5 are sorted at 1
- Actions that increase up to level 10 are sorted at 2
- Actions that increase up to level 15 are sorted at 3
- Retired actions are sorted at ~
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Heartless Gain Pure (12 P)
Pages in category "Heartless Gain"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.
- A former mark
- Addressing the people: the Cynic's Way
- An interesting proposition
- Buy the bottle for yourself
- Double-cross him!
- Employ sinister bait
- Exploit them
- Exterminate the rats but charge a fee
- Firecrackers in the thurible!
- If the poor dear needs company, she shall have it.
- It depends...
- It depends... (Repeat)
- Join in the gambling
- Join the mob hounding them
- Just watch
- Leave her to it
- Look away 2
- No. You have grown tired of this dalliance
- Prevaricate while an accomplice arranges to steal his horse
- Sell snacks to the crowd
- Sigh and sell off the Working Rat
- Someone you used for gain
- Stand with the group
- Take him home and squeeze him for secrets
- The Comtessa. She brought it on herself.
- Yah! Yah!
- You can provide no such assurance
- An Evening of Wine and Souls
- Be cruel to be kind 2
- Browse tales of pirates
- Choose the black card
- Decline to answer
- Drop in a love letter
- Enter the compartment - with the Hideous Promissory Note
- Find a patsy
- For a little sport
- Help yourself to 'salvage'
- Hold him down
- Insist she tell you where to find Beechwood
- Let the Unterzee have them
- Mock her
- Oho! Ripe rats!
- One last effort! (Heartless)
- Proof your rooftop against the urchins
- Save yourself
- Steal the candle
- Take care of yourself
- Tell him to go away
- The tawdry secrets of the famous laid bare!
- Trap the bear
- Ugh. Just sell the brat to pirates
- What if it's feeling cruel?
- You're better off without them...
- 'Mr Sacks! Take this wretched child away!'
- A closely-written plea from a friend that you will crumple and discard
- Help the cat sabotage the decoration effort
- Lure the creature into a quiet alley...and end its miserable rubbery existence
- Move on past
- Retrieve and sell a confession from a year gone by
- Steal a newspaper
- Take advantage of the distraction
- Walk away (Bones of London)